The FracTracker Alliance shares maps, data, and analyses to communicate impacts of the global oil and gas industry and informs actions that positively shape our energy future.
FracTracker is a leading resource on oil and gas issues and a trusted asset to the concerned public.
Read our Data Statement for more information.
Services We Provide
- Oil and gas-related data analyses and mapping
- Customized maps upon request
- Presentations on oil and gas issues
- Training for using our maps
- Internship opportunities for college students
- Class projects and research collaborations for colleges and universities
- Data collection opportunities via public participation projects
- Free e-newsletters for the general public and the media
- Social media feeds
- Collaborative online calendar of events
- Online photo library
- Online resources directory
- Media newsfeed and periodic tours hosted for the news media relating to oil and gas issues
FracTracker Alliance is a supporting organization of the Community Foundation for the Alleghenies. In addition to our Fee-for-Service projects, below are organizations that in a variety of ways fiscally support our work.
2015 Funding Sources (listed alphabetically):
- 11th Hour Project
- Colcom Foundation
- Esri (technology discount)
- Foundation for Pennsylvania Watersheds
- The George Gund Foundation
- The Heinz Endowments
- Herbert W. Hoover Foundation
- Online Donations
- Park Foundation
- Patagonia/Buenos Aires store
- Save the Hills Alliance
- TechSoup (technology discount)
- V. Kann Rasmussen Foundation
Just want to keep up with FracTracker?