Deadline to apply: April 19, 2013 (CLOSED)
To manage routine office and personnel needs on a part-time basis (15 hours per week) at the Camp Hill office of the FracTracker Alliance. The FracTracker Alliance is a non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing the public’s understanding of the impacts of the global oil and gas industry by collecting, interpreting, and sharing data and visualizations through our website, FracTracker.org. We partner with citizens, organizations and institutions – allied in a quest for objective, helpful information – to perpetuate awareness and support actions that protect public health, the environment, and socioeconomic well-being.
- Office Supplies: Inventory and order or purchase office supplies and equipment as needed
- Filing: File receipts, non-confidential staff records, and other documents and maintain an efficient filing system
- Phone: Answering, screening and directing calls as needed
- Copying and Printing: Coordinate such services with area vendors when needed
- Expenses: Compile monthly expense reports and all receipts from all employees for executive director approval, prepare copies for filing, and forward originals to the Community Foundation of the Alleghenies for payment and duplicate filing
- Tracking Leave: Keep records of annual, sick, and other leave taken by each staff member
- Mail: Process, log, and send outgoing mail and check PO box twice a week for incoming mail
- Travel Arrangements: Aid executive director in researching transportation and lodging options and making reservations for work-related travel
- Conference Calls: Track scheduling and use of conference calling bridge by staff
- Event Preparations: Help prepare materials for occasional on-site or off-site meetings, displays, trainings, and workshops
- Insurance Matters: Assisting with personnel and administrative issues relating to healthcare, workman’s compensation, and other types of insurance
- Other Administrative and Clerical Duties: as assigned
Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and other commonly-used computer programs; Problem solver; Independent worker; Well-organized; Good communication skills (verbal and written); Familiarity with office equipment; Interest in the mission of the FracTracker Alliance
- Prior experience managing or working in an office environment
- High school diploma
- Current driver’s license
$13-15/hour to start based on experience. The position is not eligible for benefits as currently structured (less-than 20 hours per week).
How to Apply
The deadline for application is April 19, 2013. Interested parties should send a cover letter and resume to:
FracTracker Alliance, PO Box 1576, Camp Hill, PA 17001.