Next spring, join FracTracker Alliance and Ecologic Institute on a unique and timely European Renewable Energy Tour. Witness the incredible – and essential – energy revolution happening in Europe in an immersive, holistic way.
Europe’s energy policies are set to reduce dependence on foreign providers of fossil fuels, and substantially reduce the region’s climate change footprint. In addition to learning how select European cities are expanding their renewable energy portfolios, the goal of this trip is to stimulate and inspire new perspectives and connections that will accelerate a better energy future in the United States.
The full price of the tour ($1990.00*) includes all site visits, meetings, admission fees, 14 meals (except alcoholic beverages), accommodations, and in-Europe travel from Copenhagen, to Hamburg, to Berlin, to Frankfurt. The fee includes a small donation to both partnering organizations. International flights to Copenhagen and from Frankfurt (back to the U.S.) are not included.
We hope you will join us for this unique, 7-day educational experience.
Renewable Energy Tour Summary
- Dates: May 27 – June 2, 2018
- Stops: Copenhagen | Hamburg | Berlin | Frankfurt
- Draft itinerary
- Deposit due November 1, 2017: $995
- Balance due March 1, 2018: $995
- Or – pay in full by November 1, 2017: $1,990
- A $300 discount on the full price of the tour is available for people who would like to opt for double occupancy accommodations.
- All lodging *
- 14 meals
- In-Europe train tickets **
- Group taxi and bus fares
- Guided services
- Entry fees for all tours
* Double occupancy receives a $300 discount. Select the Double Occupancy option when purchasing your tickets.
** Airfare to and from Europe is not included in the total price of the trip. Participants should book their flights to arrive in Copenhagen, Denmark on May 27th, departing for the US from Frankfurt, Germany on June 2, 2018.
Questions about the renewable energy tour should be directed to FracTracker Alliance’s Executive Director, Brook Lenker, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 303-0403.