LATEST WEST VIRGINIA ARTICLES
https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/TAuch_Infrastructure-Hopedale_Cryogenic_Plant-MarkWest_Energy-HarrisonCounty-OH_Nov2020-Feature.jpg 667 1500 Ted Auch, PhD https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2021-FracTracker-logo-horizontal.png Ted Auch, PhD2021-06-11 12:26:292021-07-01 11:12:42Ohio, West Virginia, Pennsylvania Fracking Story Map
FracTracker’s aerial survey of unconventional oil & gas infrastructure and activities in northeast PA to southern OH and central WV
https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Falcon-Ohio-River-Crossing-Feature-A.LauschkeLightHawk-scaled.jpg 667 1500 Erica Jackson https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2021-FracTracker-logo-horizontal.png Erica Jackson2021-03-17 08:48:432021-04-15 15:11:21Shell’s Falcon Pipeline Under Investigation for Serious Public Safety Threats
Shell’s Falcon Pipeline, which is designed to carry ethane to the Shell ethane cracker in Beaver County, PA for plastic production, has been under investigation by federal and state agencies, since 2019.
https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/FracTracker-blog-photo-algalita-900x400-1.png 400 900 Guest Author https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2021-FracTracker-logo-horizontal.png Guest Author2021-03-03 15:03:302021-04-15 14:08:40Mapping intersectionality: Empowering youth addressing plastics
VIEW MAP & DATA Overview A new collaboration between FracTracker…
https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/Utica-and-Marcellus-shale-plays-feature-scaled.jpg 667 1500 Erica Jackson https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2021-FracTracker-logo-horizontal.png Erica Jackson2021-01-15 17:36:502021-04-16 19:46:43Fracking Waste in the Appalachian Basin – A Story Map
The production of fracking waste in the Appalachian Basin…
https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/FracTracker-in-the-Field-promotion5-scaled.jpg 844 1500 FracTracker Alliance https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2021-FracTracker-logo-horizontal.png FracTracker Alliance2020-08-14 12:44:552021-04-15 14:16:11FracTracker in the Field: Building a Live Virtual Map
August 19, 2020 Update: The virtual story map is live! In…
https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Foreign-Trade-Zone-Sign-Feature.jpg 833 1875 FracTracker Alliance https://www.fractracker.org/a5ej20sjfwe/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/2021-FracTracker-logo-horizontal.png FracTracker Alliance2020-07-09 09:12:212021-04-15 14:16:12Industry Targets Peaceful Protest via “Critical Infrastructure” Legislation
By Ted Auch, PhD, Great Lakes Program Coordinator and Shannon…
- Completed/Permitted WV Wells, February 2017
- WV Unconventional Gas Production, 2002 – 2018 – Annual production per well, including operator, date drilled, and county.
- WV Unconventional Oil Production, 2002-2018
- WV Natural Gas Liquids Production, 2002-2018
- WV Coal Production, 2001 – 2017 – Annual production values for coal mine facilities
- WV Unconventional Gas Gathering Pipelines, August 2020
- Gathering and transmission lines as of May 2017 (direct download) Non- FERC regulated gathering and transmission lines, mapped manually by FracTracker Alliance.
- WV Oil, Gas, & Coal Production Map – Annual production values through 2018
- WV Marcellus Activity & Schools Map, Last Updated: Feb 2017
- Earthworks WV Oil & Gas Threat Map – Active oil & gas wells, & the counts of people, schools, & hospitals that live within ½ mile of these facilities. Project Launch: 2016
West Virginia Oil & Gas Imagery
FracTracker’s oil & gas imagery collection contains aerial and eye-level photography and video, free for you to use according to our copyright.